Cartons or customized according to customer requirements
1 - 1
To be negotiated
Title goes here.
Key points of selection of hydraulic filter element:
1. Firstly, the particle size and pollution concentration should be determined. The principle is to control the particles that can enter the lubricating oil film according to the harm and influence of internal surface wear of key hydraulic components. The size and quantity of particles can be controlled according to the thickness of oil film.
2. The total amount of oil needed to be purified by filters in the system should also be calculated and determined accurately. With the monthly increase of oil consumption, the filtering area of the selected filter elements should also be monthly large.
3. The selection of filters should be based on the maximum pressure and oil volume of the system, as well as the pressure and flow changes that may occur in the system. For example, pressure may pulsate and flow may be abnormal discontinuity.
4. Considering the highest temperature in the system, the compatibility of some non-metallic materials may be worse at the highest temperature.
5. It is not necessary to choose the standardized filter shape. The size and geometry of the filter shape can be determined according to the space where the filter is installed in the system.